- The intention of this registration method is to minimize the risk of driving to church and not being allowed to enter. This however may still happen so please do not see this registration as a way to gain a right to enter the church on Sunday. We will do the best we can to make that happen though.
- Each church can only host a certain number of faithful depending on distancing and size. After that number is reached you will not be able to register for that mass.
- For this Sunday (July 19th) I ask only those who attend the chaplaincy regularly on Sundays and whose last names begin with the letters A to M to register before Saturday July 18th. (next Sunday it will be those whose last names start with the letters N to Z)
- Anyone may register for mass on or after Saturday July 18th if there are places left. NOTE THAT THE NUMBER OF PLACES HAS INCREASED NOW AND THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER ON SATURDAY
- If there are places available your registration will be successful and a confirmation email will be sent to your email. Otherwise your registration will not succeed and you will not be able to attend that particular mass.
- If you are having problems signing up, or have not been able to attend Sunday mass at least once every 2 weeks give Fr. Botta a call. 587-454-1622
- N.B. BY REGISTERING AND ATTENDING MASS YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.